A bit about me - Max Hore

In addition to my day job at Philips as a Key Account Manager, I've been riding bikes for over 30 years. Some time ago I become an observer for the Institute of Advanced Motorcyclists, a charity which coaches bikers up to advanced riding standards. I'm now keen to do something even more adventurous which is not only personally challenging and, quite honestly a bit scary, but has a real sense of purpose in raising considerable sums of money for excellent charitable causes.

How can you help?

I've now raised £3,300 out of the total necessary of £4,500 so any further contributions or pledges of support would be gratefully received.
My target is to raise at least £4,500 so every little helps!
To make things easy, you can make payments directly via PayPal to max@zoo.co.uk

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Injections, Visa, etc!

So preparations for the actual trip are really starting now. I've had the injections, waited in line at the Indian Embassy for 4 hours for a visa and then joined another somewhat quicker line to obtain an international driving licence from the post office. As the area we visit is "medium risk" for Malaria, I also need to take the necessary precautions for this by taking tablets both before, during and after the trip. Exciting eh!

No comments: