A bit about me - Max Hore

In addition to my day job at Philips as a Key Account Manager, I've been riding bikes for over 30 years. Some time ago I become an observer for the Institute of Advanced Motorcyclists, a charity which coaches bikers up to advanced riding standards. I'm now keen to do something even more adventurous which is not only personally challenging and, quite honestly a bit scary, but has a real sense of purpose in raising considerable sums of money for excellent charitable causes.

How can you help?

I've now raised £3,300 out of the total necessary of £4,500 so any further contributions or pledges of support would be gratefully received.
My target is to raise at least £4,500 so every little helps!
To make things easy, you can make payments directly via PayPal to max@zoo.co.uk

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Grand Raffle

The Grand Raffle is now complete - Very many thanks to all who took part in it and to those organisations who gave the prizes so generously. And of course congratulations must also go to those people lucky enough to win the various prizes.

No comments: